MikroTik Intercell 10 B38 B39Outdoor TDD-LTE dual carriers base station for bands 38 and 39
The Intercell 10 B38 B39 is an outdoor TDD-LTE dual carriers base station with 2*(2*10W) output power (each carrier supports 2x2 MIMO with 10W output each RF channel ). The unit is compact, light weight, and easy to deploy. The Intercell 10 B38 B39 offers excellent performance, helping operators provide better coverage and higher capacity with minimal effort.
• Standard TDD bands 38 and 39
• Peak data rate of each carrier (20 MHz)
-DL 140Mbps (256QAM,SF2)
-UL 30Mbps (64QAM,SF1)
• Peak data rate of carrier aggregation (20 MHz)
-DL 280Mbps (256QAM,SF2)
-UL 60Mbps (64QAM,SF1)
• Maximum 2 * 192 RRC connected users and 2 * 96 active users
• 5/10/15/20 MHz operation bandwidth
• All IP based backhaul, many IP backhaul methods can be used, including RJ45 Ethernet, SFP
• Plug-and-play with SON features, including self-configuration/self-optimization/self-healing
• High transmission power to extend NLOS coverage, low power consumption to save OPEX.
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.