TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller
TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller Key Features
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
wholesale buying guide
At its core, the OC200 facilitates centralized management, enabling you to control hundreds of Omada devices across multiple sites from a single, convenient location. This can significantly streamline network operations, reducing the time, effort, and complexity traditionally associated with managing large-scale networks.
The OC200 also offers cloud access, which means you can remotely monitor and manage your network in real time from anywhere, using either the Omada app or a web browser. This delivers the flexibility to address network issues promptly and effectively, without the need to be physically present at the site.
Adding to its versatility, the OC200 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies the installation process by eliminating the need for separate power and network connections. This can substantially reduce the cost and complexity of deployment, particularly in larger or more intricate network environments.
Advanced features such as the captive portal further elevate the capabilities of the OC200. This function assists businesses in providing secure guest network access by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. These actions may include agreeing to terms and conditions, signing in with a username and password, or entering a voucher code. This helps enhance network security and control, especially in settings such as hotels, cafes, or other establishments that offer Wi-Fi access to customers.