The UniFi® Dream Machine Pro is an all-in-one network appliance for a scalable network in an office, retail, or hospitality environment. Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, the UDM Pro combines multiple functions into a single device:
• Advanced Security Gateway with Built-in Switch
• Dual WAN Ports: One 10G SFP+ and One Gigabit RJ45
• One 10G SFP+ LAN Port
• Embedded Enterprise Software: UniFi Network
• 3.5" HDD Bay for NVR Storage (2.5" HDD also supported)
The UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your network remains operational:
• Dual WAN with Failover Supports dual internet/ISP connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops, it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
• LTE Failover Redundancy Supports the UniFi LTE device for automatic failover to the LTE cellular network. If the wired WA fails, it will automatically switch to the UniFi LTE, keeping your network online1
• Power Supply Redundancy and Failover The UDM Pro supports our PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS, model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power for backup
The UniFi Network Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
From a single pane of glass, view network topology and configuration, real-time statistics, and debugging metrics. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed.
Deep Packet Inspection
Ubiquiti’s proprietary Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine includes the latest application identification signatures to track which applications (and IP addresses) are using the most bandwidth.
The UniFi Network Controller provides configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network management more efficient.
Switch Port Configuration
You can configure the network/VLAN configuration and network settings on the UniFi Dream Machine Pro. Switch Port Status You can also view status information for each port of the UniFi Dream Machine Pro:
• Connection speed and duplex mode
• TX/RX data rates
• Network/VLAN setting
The UniFi Network Controller software offers the following features:
• Centralized configuration management (including configuration cloning)
• Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts as needed for straight through or crossover cable
• 802.1X (RADIUS) authentication and dynamic VLAN.
(8) 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN Ports, (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 WAN Port, (1) 1/10G SFP+ LAN Port, (1) 1/10G SFP+ WAN Port
Operating Temperature: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F), Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Max. Power Consumption: 33W Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC Power Method: (1) Universal AC Input, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz Redundant Power: (1) RPS DC Input Power Supply: Internal 50W/12V ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
CE, FCC, IC
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.